[BiO BB] Any bioinformatics database?

Jimmy Chao cchao at rcsb.rutgers.edu
Mon Jun 9 14:43:06 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have created a universal database interface for any relational database through JDBC. And eventually would focus on database integration. For this connection to work, I'll need the database name, user name, password, host name, port #, and the type of database (Oracle, db2, mysql, sybase, etc). If you happen to know any bioinformatics database that open for public access with above mentioned information, please let me know.
If you are a DBA or have the access to the database, but rather keep the database private, you can give me those information or I'll show you how to register through the web. The user name and password would be encoded so no one will know how to access your database.

Thanks,

 Chi-Ming Jimmy Chao

 Phone:  (732) 397-8840
 Fax:    (732) 445-4320