hello MR sunil ----Re: [BiO BB] about bioinformatics

monty monty monty_afs at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 24 05:54:15 EST 2004

   So regarding the projects in bioinformatics
-presently there is no good research going on in it-
and most of the bioinfo companies placing students of
computer science only. i suggest you to apply to all
big companies concerning
lifesciences,biomedicine,bioinformatics -even though u
dont have work experience,i am sure if you try hard u
will be placed in good position.

 all the best.

--- sunil kumar <straberry_fizza at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> respected sir,
>      I am studying msc in madras university.Here
> nobody is there to give good suggetions for
> bioinformatics projects as well as about the course
> also.This april I am going to complete my
> course.Just give your advices after this cource what
> jobs avialable and which is the good project.Please
> inform me sir which companies are good For this I
> will always greatefull to you sir.
>                           Thanking you sir
>                            SUNIL
> Yahoo! India Promos:  Win a trip for 2 to Britain.
> Click here.

Do you Yahoo!?