[BiO BB] DNA Strider

Anthony Boureux anthony.boureux at crbm.cnrs-mop.fr
Wed Mar 31 03:46:37 EST 2004

If you want you can always use DNAStrider in MacOSX, there is a new
version (1.4). It is a carbon version, so it is running natively under
MacOSX. To get it, contact the author (e-mail in about box, he is
working in CEA Saclay, France).

Yannick Wurm a écrit :
> Thanks so much!
> the generated maps look great!
> Maybe I will be able to convince my biologists to trash DNA Strider
> after all :)
> Cheers,
> Yannick.
> On 31-Mar-04, at 12:11 AM, Stefanie Lager wrote:
>> The TACG program does restriction cleavage really nice, and complements
>> EMBOSS for some functions missing there http://tacg.sourceforge.net/ .
>> For plasmid maps I think you would have to buy a commercial software
>> package.
>> Stefanie

Anthony Boureux
Tyrosine kinase Lab.                      CRBM, CNRS FRE2593
1919, route de Mende                     34293 Montpellier Cedex 5
+33 (0)467613373                           Anthony.Boureux at crbm.cnrs-mop.fr

passerelle antivirus du campus CNRS de Montpellier