[BiO BB] Clustering small DNA sequences into groups

Samantha Fox bioinfosm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 00:29:09 EDT 2005

Well, I had thought that there will be some tools to do what I wanted.
Maybe I will explain a bit more. Say I have these dna sequences
tataa, tattta, ttaata, taaaaa, tatata, aattaa,ataaa, tctttc, ttcatt, acttca.

Now maybe some sort of grouping or clustering.... in this small
example last 3 fall in one group ... somehow...

Any clues !

Samantha