[BiO BB] Clustering small DNA sequences into groups

Yannick Wurm idh at poulet.org
Wed Aug 10 04:40:30 EDT 2005

Hi Sam,

here's farfetched hack: if you don't find anything else, you may want
to think along similar lines
     - replace every base by a tab-delimited number
         eg: acttca   becomes     1    2    4    4    2    1
     - use the resulting file as an input for a clustering algorithm
which clusters things, such as gene expression data

good luck,

yannick