[BiO BB] Template selection

Subhash Agarwal smagarwal at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 5 11:46:58 EST 2005

Hi all

I have a protein (GI:56468480), for which i need to
built a homology model. On carrying blast of this
protein against PDB sequences, it is revealed that it
is probably an protein with calcium binding domain. It
ehibits highest similarity to 1DMO. However on viewing
the CDD results one is enclined to think that it is

My question is that is my conclusion right. Should i
use 1DMO as template for modelling or a frequnin.

Subhash Agarwal