[BiO BB] A simple question about the kinase groups.

ekeen ekeen hiekeen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 11:32:45 EDT 2005

Hello everyone,

I am luckily to download the The Phospho.ELM database. The data set provide
the kinase. Now I want get the sequences which phosphorylated by CAMK Groups
kinase. The CAMK Group was classified by Manning. (Manning et al., 2002). In
the CAMK Group, there are fellow kinases:
CAMK1,CAMK2,CAMKL,CAMK-Unique,CASK,DAPK,DCAMKL,MAPKAPK,MLCK,PHK,PIM,PKD,PSK,RAD53,RSKb,Trbl,Trio,TSSK.
But I can only find very few sequences from the Phospho.ELM database. I
think this just because the name of kinase in Phospho.ELM database is
different from the name classified by Manning. Can you give me some
suggestion about this to me? I hope I have expressed my question clearly.

Thanks very much.

Ekeen