[BiO BB] Yeast - Human Homologs

Daniel Harari hararid at bgu.ac.il
Thu Dec 14 16:49:20 EST 2006

To compare orthologues between two species, including human-yeast, may I suggest trying Inparanoid:

For multispecies comparisons, you may prefer to use NCBI's Homologene:

Regarding Homologene, if you can't extract the data easily via the Web browser, you will find a tab linking to the Homologene FTP download sites, and you can access the desired tables directly.  Extracting meanig from this data will require some code writing.