[BiO BB] Gene Ontology - Validating classifier

Ulisses Dias ulimard at yahoo.com.br
Thu Dec 14 22:37:06 EST 2006

Hi!

   I created a system to predict the function of a protein using GO terms. Anyone could sugest a method to use the cross fold validation to perform the tests? I know that I must to redefine the recall and precision but I have troubles in doing so.

   Other question is that I'm trying a way to split the data ensuring fold balance and fold isolation using WEKA, anyone knows an algorithm that could help me?

Thanks

Ulisses Dias