[BiO BB] Fasta file of KEGG pathways

govind mk mkgovindis at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 19 22:25:41 EST 2006

Is this what you are looking for

forward at hongyu.org wrote:
  I am wondering whether anyone has a downloable file containing all protein
sequences of KEGG pathway (e.g., in FASTA format)? I remember seeing it
somewhere on KEGG website, but I couldn't find it anymore.

Basically, I want to BLAST my query sequences against the file to find
out the pathway information of my sequences. I can't use the web
interface of KEGG directly because I have too many sequences to query. It
would be nice if I can download a local copy.

Hongyu Zhang, Ph.D.
Computational Biologist
Ceres Inc.
1535 Rancho Conejo Blvd