[BiO BB] TM-HMM Web service for class?

Catherine Letondal letondal at pasteur.fr
Fri Jun 9 04:28:20 EDT 2006

Hi,

You can try:
http://bioweb.pasteur.fr/seqanal/interfaces/toppred.html

It's also a Web server, but you can script it through a bioperl module:
http://www.pasteur.fr/recherche/unites/sis/Pise/#pisebioperl

(there is even an example for toppred :
http://www.pasteur.fr/recherche/unites/sis/Pise/bioperl-examples/
toppred.pl)

You can also download it:
ftp://ftp.pasteur.fr/pub/GenSoft/unix/protein/toppred

HTH

	C. Letondal