[BiO BB] Database of known RNA secondary structures

Daniel Terry me at rrowv.name
Sat Mar 18 21:08:20 EST 2006

Hi,

I am working on a RNA structure prediction project and I need an RNA
secondary structure database for benchmarking.  My problem is that the
ones I have found do not indicate if structures are known or predicted
(through DPA or comparative modeling).  Does anyone know of any RNA
secondary structure databases (mainly rRNA) that either have only
*known* structures or indicates which are predicted?

Example: http://www.rna.icmb.utexas.edu/

--
Daniel Terry
Senior Undergraduate in Computer Science