[BiO BB] Doubt regarding paiwise alignment

A KUNTHAVAI akunthavai at yahoo.co.in
Mon May 15 04:12:34 EDT 2006

Hai,
        I am working in pairwise local alignment . While comparing two sequences
  first I have found all matches.To find the highest similarity I took the matching point as a starting point. I do not know where I  should stop. that is starting from the first match whether I have to search the string until last letter in any one of the sequence or is there any other condition to stop.

  A.Kunthavai