[BiO BB] Domain Sequences

Shameer Khadar skhadar at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 09:46:06 EST 2006

Hi,

You have two option either you can download swissspfam from Pfam
ftp://ftp.sanger.ac.uk/pub/databases/Pfam/current_release/swisspfam.gz
or go to PRODOC - http://hodgkin.mbu.iisc.ernet.in/~prodoc/
and retreive domain assignments using the Pfam code.

Trust this help.

Shameer Khadar
Jr. Research Fellow
Prof. R. Sowdhamini's Lab (# 25) The Computational Biology Group
National Centre for Biological Sciences (TIFR)