[BiO BB] Fungal genefinding hints needed

Martin Gollery marty.gollery at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 17:06:10 EDT 2008

Hi Mark,

Take a look at the Fungal HMM database (FPfam) which was written up
last year in BMC genomics.

Cheers,
Marty

A kingdom-specific protein domain HMM library for improved annotation
of fungal genomes.
Alam I, Hubbard SJ, Oliver SG, Rattray M.

School of Computer Science, University of Manchester, Kilburn
Building, Manchester, UK. intikhab.alam at manchester.ac.uk