[BiO BB] Fungal genefinding hints needed

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 17:00:28 EDT 2008

Do you have a link to some training/testing sets? I think one was mentioned for the
hmmer discussed by the original poster but wasn't sure what resources there are in
this area. Are there examples of known cases that are particularly confusing?

Thanks.

Mike Marchywka
586 Saint James Walk
Marietta GA 30067-7165
404-788-1216 (C)<- leave message
989-348-4796 (P)<- emergency only
marchywka at hotmail.com
Note: If I am asking for free stuff, I normally use for hobby/non-profit
information but may use in investment forums, public and private.
Please indicate any concerns if applicable.
Note: Hotmail is possibly blocking my mom's entire
ISP - try  me on marchywka at yahoo.com if no reply
here. Thanks.