[BiO BB] Fwd: [Sbforum-general] Bioinformatics post-doc position at Dundee

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Wed Dec 16 18:49:20 EST 2009

Hi Dan,

Unfunded or volunteer positions, such as some internships, could be considered general announcements.  Otherwise, we consider them to be "jobs," making them more appropriate for the Career Center (http://www.bioinformatics.org/jobs).  And we separate job postings from others mainly because we get so many: 40/month currently and as many as 60/month previously.

Cheers,
Jeff

Dan Bolser wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it allowed to post academic jobs to this mailing list? I see there
> is a commercial jobs listing at Bioinformatics.Org, but I was
> wondering about non-commercial (academic) positions?
>
> Cheers,
> Dan.

J.W. Bizzaro
Bioinformatics Organization, Inc. (Bioinformatics.Org)
E-mail: jeff at bioinformatics.org
Phone:  +1 978 621 8258