[BiO BB] Indiana Cheminformatics Education Portal

Dan Bolser dan.bolser at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 04:28:38 EST 2009

Cheers David,

I'll look forward to seeing what you produce.

At some point I was planning to build a medicinal informatics
'resource archive' within the Bioinformatics.Org wiki . This would
build on a very old (static) project hosted at Bioinformatics.Org
called 'The Structural Classification of Ligands' or SCOL.

* http://www.bioinformatics.org/wiki/
* http://www.bioinformatics.org/scol/

If you're not too far down the line with wikispaces, you may consider
switching to a wiki project within Bioinformatics.Org. The main
attraction for me (apart from being free as in beer / free as in
speech) is the Semantic MediaWiki software that allows the wiki to be
used as a semantic web enabled 'community database', which I find
quite exciting.

http://semantic-mediawiki.org/wiki/Semantic_MediaWiki

Best of luck with the project!
Dan.