[BiO BB] Gene and upstream downstream sequence retrieval

Tirza Doniger tirza at biomodel.os.biu.ac.il
Tue Mar 22 05:11:51 EDT 2011

Hi Thimma,

You don't mention from which organism these genes come from?

In the  UCSC genome browser - choose "tables"- you can enter a list of genes
as long as the names are in a format that is recognized.

Choose output "sequences"-> "genomic"-> then you can specify which part of
the gene you want and how much upstream/downstream
flanking.

Best,
Tirza
 --