[Bio-linux-dev] Upgrade to Bio-Linux 7 (at last)

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Nov 14 10:43:26 EST 2012

Hi Mike,

Thanks for reporting the problems with QIIME.  I've patched the code to
make it work with the newer RDP classifier and I've also fixed the issue
with KING not working.

I've also applied the patch that I saw on the QIIME blog to fix the
problem with compare_alpha_diversity reporting the wrong t-statistic.

The new packages are now on the package server for BL7.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England