[Bio-linux-dev] upgrade8 idempotence

Tony Travis tony.travis at abdn.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 07:32:46 EDT 2014

Hi, Tim.

Things are looking good now, and the Biostrings problem has gone away.

One remaining problem is that your script seems to install and remove
"python-software-properties" - Is that what you intended to happen?

Bye,

  Tony.

--
Dr. A.J.Travis, University of Aberdeen, Institute of Biological and
Environmental Sciences, Cruickshank Building, St. Machar Drive, Aberdeen

Tha Oilthigh Obar Dheathain na charthannas clàraichte ann an Alba, Àir. SC013683.