[Bio-linux-dev] upgrade8 idempotence

Booth, Timothy G. tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Tue Jul 15 07:53:39 EDT 2014

Hi Tony,

Ah yes, software-properties-common replaces this package for our purposes, but I neglected to change this in bl_master_package_list.txt so it gets re-installed.  I'll  push an updated version shortly.  Still having some issues with the live USB - it seems to be hideously slow when a casper-rw partition is enabled.  I'm looking to see if I can use f2fs and if this will improve matters.

Cheers,

TIM