[Bio-Linux] envgen server downtime

Dan Swan dswan at ceh.ac.uk
Wed May 5 11:50:10 EDT 2004

Apologies once again for the cross-posting

In order to test the replacement envgen.nox.ac.uk server I will be
taking envgen.nox.ac.uk offline and installing the new server.  This is
a preliminary stage to the migration to allow us (hopefully) to have the
new server in place over the weekend.

All services (mailing lists, helpdesk, website) will be effectively
missing between 8.30am and 9.30am tomorrow morning.  Any email recieved
to the mailing lists, or helpdesk will not NOT be honoured or relayed.
If email goes AWOL in that hour, I apologise in advance, but please bear
with us as these short outages will enable us to deliver a reliable
service in the future.

regards,

Dan
--
Dr Dan Swan - Bio-Linux Developer | RHCE
EGTDC, CEH, Mansfield Road, Oxford, OX1 3SR
http://envgen.nox.ac.uk/ | dswan at ceh.ac.uk