[Bio-Linux] bioinformatics system menu question

Jose Andres jaa53 at cornell.edu
Mon Aug 21 14:35:36 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Currently the bioinformatics system menu of the task bar in my bio-
linux machine only shows a small fraction of the programs (n=6)  its
used to showed (e.g. gap, pergap, act, etc... all gone!). Any idea on
what went wrong?  Is there any way I can put them back into the menu?
I've been searching on the info but could not find any reference.

Thanks a bunch,

/Jose