[Bio-Linux] Working with Bio-Linux 4.0 Training course - CEH Oxford, 2nd June 2006.

Ashley Morley asmo at ceh.ac.uk
Thu Mar 30 06:27:11 EST 2006

Dear Colleagues,

The NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre (NEBC) will
be running a Working with Bio-Linux introductory course on Friday 2 June, 2006.

This is a one day course designed to introduce new users to the
Bio-Linux system. The course is divided into two sections:
Introduction to Linux and Introduction to Bioinformatics on Bio-Linux.

The course is designed so that people can work at their own pace and
discover the facilities available on Bio-Linux. Instructors from the
NEBC will be on hand to answer Bio-Linux-related questions as well as to discuss
any data management or bioinformatics analysis requirements you may
have.

The course will be held at CEH Oxford and will run from 10:30am until
5:00pm. Registration is on a first come, first serve basis. We will
hold a waiting list if demand exceeds the number of places on this
course and will schedule other courses in the near future if there is
enough interest.

You or anyone on your NERC EG or PG&P grant can register for this
course using our web registration form at:

http://envgen.nox.ac.uk/cgi-bin/showcourses.cgi

All course notes and sample files are already available at:

http://envgen.nox.ac.uk/envgen/training/archives/000530.html

best wishes,

The NEBC Team