[Bio-Linux] EigenSoft on biolinux?

Jose Andres jaa53 at cornell.edu
Wed May 28 21:02:37 EDT 2008

Hello,

I would like to use the software package EIGENSOFT 2.0, which applies
principal components analyses to multi-locus genotype data.  This
software could also be useful for many other BioLinux users.  Will
you please tell me whether this software is compatible with BioLinux
and whether it can be integrated into the platform? EIGENSOFT is
already distributed as a linux package so it might be really easy to
implement (please check the link bellow)

http://genepath.med.harvard.edu/~reich/Software.htm

Thank you!

/Jose Andres