[Bio-Linux] Problems updating biolinux

Andor J Kiss kissaj at miamioh.edu
Sun Sep 8 21:06:38 EDT 2013

Hello,

  It's a package signing issue.  If you trust the packages, then you can update & upgrade via the CLI.

$ sudo apt-get update

$ sudo apt-get upgrade

The last command will complain about the unsigned packages, but it will permit you to override that warning and upgrade anyway - whereas the GUI (update-mangaler) will not.

Regards,
Andor J Kiss
eMAIL: kissaj at MiamiOH.edu