[Bio-Linux] HWE error with Biolinux

Andor J Kiss kissaj at miamioh.edu
Fri Jul 18 10:12:16 EDT 2014

Hi,

    I've done just the HWE upgrade (to the Trusty Kernel) and didn't
have issues at all with that "upgrade/update" - even though I know a lot
of people did have some problems.

    Q:  Will there be any issues from 12.04.4 LTS (BioLinux 7) with the
HWE ==>  BioLinux 8 (14.04)?  Or will the script deal with this (these)
issues?

Thanks,
Andor J Kiss, Supervisor
Center for Bioinformatics and Functional Genomics
086 Pearson Hall ~ Miami University
700 East High Street
Oxford, Ohio  45056
USA