[Bio-Linux] [Biolinux] QIIME 1.9.0 release errors info required

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Fri Apr 24 09:11:02 EDT 2015

Hi Marta,

No worries.  I suspected that this was the case but I wanted to be sure
the package installation was right before I told you to start removing
things.

Good luck with your data analysis.

Cheers,

TIM

--
Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England