[Bio-Linux] Running pymol through x2Go. Crashes

Tim Booth tbooth at ceh.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 11:11:03 EDT 2015

Hi Angela,

When you say "The pymol install sits under the python libs." do you mean
you installed PyMol manually?  Could you please try the version you get
from running "apt-get install pymol" and tell me if that makes any
difference?

Cheers,

TIM

On Wed, 2015-03-18 at 12:48 +0000, Rosin, Angela wrote:

> [...]

Tim Booth <tbooth at ceh.ac.uk>
NERC Environmental Bioinformatics Centre

Centre for Ecology and Hydrology
Maclean Bldg, Benson Lane
Crowmarsh Gifford
Wallingford, England