[Bio-Linux] Running pymol through x2Go. Crashes

Rosin, Angela lister at liverpool.ac.uk
Wed Mar 18 11:36:15 EDT 2015

Hi Tim,

No. I used the distribution through apt-get (version 1.7).

Angela Rosin
Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) Support Technician/Supervisor
Institute of Learning and Teaching | Faculty of Health and Life Sciences | Life Sciences Building
e: lister at liv.ac.uk<mailto:lister at liv.ac.uk> t: 0151 795 5139<tel:0151%20795%205139> w: http://www.liv.ac.uk/learning-and-teaching/tel/