[Bio-Linux] Several concurrent users to BioLinux8 as Headless VM on Ubuntu14.04?

Xavier de Pedro xavier.depedro at vhir.org
Tue Sep 29 06:44:33 EDT 2015

He he, I presumed that this was going to be an answer. We are using
already X2Go in the production server (where we did start the virtualbox
machine with BioLinux), and I am still reluctant (feeling lazy and
conservative, maybe) to setup everything by hand there, since it might
interfere with other customizations we have in that production server
(and it took a while to have the whole thing working as intended; if
curious, ISPConfig3 setup with ssh-jailkit enabled in that server also).

I'm seriously considering that option, again (X2Go to url server and add
the biolinux repos, system upgrade, analyse the upgrade sh script for
biolinux I saw somewhere a few days ago, etc) , if I can't find another
less-risky solution (the RDP to a virtualbox-contained BioLinux server
seemed the safest approach for our case).

Thanks for the feedback already provided about this topic!

Xavier

El 29/09/15 a les 12:23, Tony Travis ha escrit: