[Bio-linux-list] How to update mothur?

Andor J Kiss kissaj at miamioh.edu
Tue Jan 31 07:20:26 EST 2017

You can simply download latest mothur and unzip the file.  Then
navigate to the folder that the unzipped folder is in and start mothur
$ /path/to/unzipped/mothur/folder/ ./mothur
Andor J Kiss, PhD
Director - Center for Bioinformatics & Functional Genomics
086 Pearson Hall - Miami University
700 East High Street, Oxford, Ohio 45056
USA

eMAIL: KissAJ at MiamiOH.edu
Telephone: +1-513-529-4280
Fax: +1-513-529-2431