[Bio-linux-list] FW: GROMACS in Bio-Linux

Mahendra Modi mkmodi at aau.ac.in
Mon Mar 20 11:47:20 EDT 2017

Hi all,

Tony described the easiest way to install Gromacs on biolinux. However,
using simple consumer Nvidia GPU cards like GTX 1050Ti, ($150) one can
speed up Gromacs considerably. In this case it is better to install Gromacs
5 current stable version following the quick & dirty installation guide
available on Gromacs website. It doesn't break any other bio-linux package.

Mahendra K Modi