[BioBrew Users] InterProScan

Glen Otero gotero at linuxprophet.com
Mon Feb 16 15:25:16 EST 2004

Looks like you can use iprscan with SGE, although a full installation
will consume around 2GB of disk space. This may be a difficult package
to build, but I'll look into it. Please communicate any experiences
using this software so I can prioritize it along with the other BioBrew
candidates.

Thanks!

Glen