[BioBrew Users] Biobrew vs Biolinux vs Rocks

J.W. Bizzaro jeff at bioinformatics.org
Fri Jan 30 11:09:38 EST 2004

Glen wrote:

> I, for one, would like to incorporate all of the SRPMs from Bio-Linux
> and BioBrew into the fetal Biopackage repository project at
> bioinformatics.org. Comments?

That's the idea.  Although, I think that individual applications can be
developed/archived as individual projects on our SourceForge (soon to be
GForge) system.  The Biopkg project would then create the RPMs for these
applications and keep them in one place (and even give them back to the
original developers/archivers).

Cheers.
Jeff