[BioBrew Users] Installation problem of BioBrew0.9 and 1.0(followup)

Xing,Heming Heming.Xing at dds.criver.com
Thu Jun 10 16:53:42 EDT 2004

Glen:
Yes, I did use insert-ethers. It did not get that far for the frontend to
detect the MAC address. I have successfully added five compute nodes before
(older motherboard). The installation on these new machines is terminated
right after trying to run anaconda. Some linux discussion group suggests
that this might be due to the fact that Redhat7.3 does not work well with
the newer motherboard/hardware. Is there any workaround you recommend? I
would prefer to leave the frontend as is (Biobrew0.9) since the Blast works
very well with SGE. Thanks.
Heming