[BioBrew Users] Re: BioBrew

Glen Otero gotero at linuxprophet.com
Wed Mar 10 15:33:53 EST 2004

I thought I fixed that problem. I'll get to it ASAP. In the meantime,
if you delete these two lines from
/home/install/profiles/3.1.0/nodes/mpi-devel.xml

  <package roll="hpc" arch="i386">mpich-gm-devel</package>
  <package roll="hpc" arch="i386">gm-devel</package>

(you shouldn't have to delete the two ia64 lines)

and then rebuild your distro like so:

cd /home/install
rm -rf rocks-dist
rocks-dist dist

you should be able to install nodes without that interruption. Let me
know how it goes.

Glen

Glen Otero, Ph.D.
Linux Prophet