[BioBrew Users] Have to install RPMs?

Paul pmckenna11 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 26 01:38:50 EST 2006

I am a bit confused. I am a new Rocks user and just installed the
biobrew roll. I was expecting that the packages contained in the roll
would be installed in a ready to run fashion. So for instance after
installing the roll, I was expecting to be able to run any of the
contained programs such as Blast or MrBayes with little or no additional
effort. Instead all I can find are the RPM files for the biobrew
programs. None of the executables seem to be there.

Am I suppose to install each of the packages individually using rpm -i ?
I hate to be so dense but ........
Thanks

Paul