[Bioclusters] [off topic] this may be of interest - IDG is launching a "Bio IT World" publication

chris dagdigian bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 17:49:25 -0500

Hi folks,

The quoted message below was sent to one of the mailing lists I manage
for open-bio.org. As unsolicited emails go I was actually pretty happy
to see this because I do think that there is a need for more
life-science centric IT publicications. It looks as though IDG is going
to launch this mag at the BioITWorld conference that is happening in
Boston, MA sometime in March 2002.

Apoligies for the non cluster related post but I figured that there
would be a high concentration of  life science IT types on this list.

-Chris

--
Chris Dagdigian, <dag@sonsorol.org>
Life Science IT & Research Computing Freelancer