[Bioclusters] roll call: O'Reilly Bioinformatics Technology Conference

jfreeman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:33:44 -0500

Due to travel cuts at work, I had to chose between ISMB 2002 or O'Reilly
(like picking between children), and I chose ISMB 2002, see you around
town Chris...