[Bioclusters] how are the Redhat product changes affecting existing and future plans?

Nox bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 04 Nov 2003 18:14:06 -0500

Glad we stuck with debian.
	The intent when we began with deb was to develop
a Cluster specific deb version, which we are still working on.
(Not just FAI but fully optimized)

I would love to know if anyone plans on testing out that
MandrakeClustering, and if you could post your findings.

I just switched from woody to drake 9.2 on my desktop,
and am very happy so far with it. (Although I miss apt-get)

So I would love to see it in some high computation environments

Nox
GenMicro Systems