[Bioclusters] Console-based system monitor

J.W. Bizzaro bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Tue, 02 Sep 2003 17:34:22 -0400

I was wondering what people leave running on the VGA ports of their *nix
servers to monitor system activity, particularly network interface use,
filesystem use, and CPU use.  Are there OSS programs you'd recommend?
I'm looking for something that runs on the console (text/curses),
especially something with bars/graphs/bells/whistles, and that doesn't
require X.

Cheers.
Jeff
--