[Bioclusters] Console-based system monitor

Joseph Landman bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
02 Sep 2003 17:42:49 -0400

For text only stuff, have a look at atop
http://freshmeat.net/projects/atop/?topic_id=862%2C152%2C253 or
ftp://ftp.atcomputing.nl/pub/tools/linux

Similar to top, but a bit more info.  Some times I leave vmstat running
in one window, and atop in another.

--
Joseph Landman, Ph.D
Scalable Informatics LLC