[Bioclusters] Debian cluster

Nox bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:54:02 -0400

Thanks for the info.

One more note I would like to add,
we noticed alot of breaking in packages as well,
in particular, xlibs, would not install,
(This is early tests)
What I found is that the xscreensaver package conflicted, once removed
it was ok.

Over all we eliminated any X-windows managers, so we have just a nice
CLI to play with.

I also noticed, that if I perform an apt-get upgrade rather than a
apt-get dist-upgrade, packages remained much more stable.

Thanks again everyone

Nox
GenMicro Systems