[Bioclusters] Clusters

Michael Chute bioclusters@bioinformatics.org
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 10:06:13 -0400

Juan:

I have a 5 node cluster of G4 Xserves and am planning on adding at
least 8 more g5 nodes to it.  I don't know what your plans for the
cluster are but I have had a great experience in putting it together.
I am a scientist and not an IT person and I went from boxes to a
working cluster in about 6 hours, by myself.  Additionally I am
administrating the server myself as well.

Mike
Michael D. Chute
BSL-3 Lab Manager
Naval Medical Research Center