[Bioclusters] FW: cluster newbie

Nick D'Angelo ndangelo at istat.ca
Wed Jan 5 14:34:50 EST 2005

All,

I am sure this has been asked many times before, but what is the preferred
method or perhaps 'best' method of clustering a few 3-5 RedHat or other
Linux flavours to best suit our Bioinfo R and D group?

I have come across biobrew with their own cd distribution install and also
this group.

I was going to originally look at Fedora core 2, but that appeared to be
painful due to the kernel re-compile and to be honest, the documentation
appeared to be quite poor, at least what I found.

 Any suggestions?

 Thanks,

 Nickd