[Bioclusters] Chargeback(s) for cluster use?

Kent Brodie brodie at mcw.edu
Wed Jan 5 14:33:40 EST 2005

Andy--  first, I agree with you COMPLETELY on all fronts.  That is, either
don't charge for it, or, charge as a fixed shared resource.  I also have no
interest in becoming a bookkeeper :-)

BUT...    I was "asked to ask...."...   thus, the question remains open.  I
appreciate the feedback!

(anyone else?)