[Bioclusters] Problem with parsing mpi blast report with BPlite

Rakhi Bhat NONLILLY BHAT_RAKHI_NONLILLY at LILLY.COM
Tue Jan 25 22:23:40 EST 2005

Hi ,

I am using the BPlite perl module to parse my blast reports. It works very
well for NCBI output but has problems with mpiblast.
Primarily because mpiblast reports don't have a footer. I could fix this
problem but now when I run mpiblast  for protein databases ,
the output doesn't contain the "Identities" line for some query sequences
which again causes my BPlite to fail.
Has anyone else faced this problem ? My mpiblast version is 1.2.1.

Thanks,
Rakhi