[Bioclusters] Cluster Interconnects: The Whole Shebang

Douglas Eadline deadline at clustermonkey.net
Thu Apr 20 08:33:13 EDT 2006

I just posted our latest feature on Cluster Monkey
and thought the bioinformatics list may be interested:

 "Cluster Interconnects: The Whole Shebang"

  http://www.clustermonkey.net/

We provide an overview of the available technologies and conclude with two
tables summarizing key features and ballpark pricing for various size
clusters.

While you are there, also check the other recent articles as well:

  * MPI: Is Your Application Spawnworthy?
  * MPI: The Spawn of MPI
  * Using the PIO Benchmark
  * Using the Globus Toolkit with Firewalls

--
Doug